Following are the terms and conditions for using the website www.hindujatech.com. The user shall have deemed to accept the same, on visiting the page. You are therefore requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
1. The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term HT shall refer to Hinduja Tech Limited and its affiliates. The term Site refers to www.hindujatech.com owned and monitored by HT.
3. The user may visit the website without any prior intimation to HT. However, in certain circumstances, HT requires the user to disclose its identity. In such situation, User may be required to reveal his/her true and correct identity.
4. All information and material in this site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and are without guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including without limitation those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, with respect to any material, information, data or statement on the site. Furthermore, any ideas and / or information provided or gained from this site would not necessarily reflect the views ofHT or its affiliates or subsidiaries or its directors, officers or employees.
5. The materials and / or information available or obtained at / through this site and the contents of the site is / are not guaranteed or warranted in terms of completeness, correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise howsoever by HT.
6. All content present on this site is the exclusive property of HT. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to HT. The contents of this site shall not be reproduced, copied, modified, republished, transmitted, posted, uploaded, distributed or published in any manner, in whole or in part by the recipient hereof or any other person for any purpose without the prior written approval of HT. Unauthorized use of the material appearing on this site may violate applicable Intellectual Property laws and could result in criminal and civil penalties.
7. The site will not be used in any way that is in any way unlawful or in any way that would harm or damage HT.
8. HT may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. HT may monitor access to the Site.
9. HT shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
10. HT may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. HT reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
11. While the site may be updated with changes periodically, HT does not guarantee that this site reflects the latest amendments / information at all times or at any time.
12. In no case shall HT be liable to any person or entity for any damages or losses resulting either directly or indirectly from accessing this site. The information provided herein and any communications subsequently entertained or responded to are / shall be free and are / shall be outside the purview of any consumer protection law. Any recipient or user of any information or material in this site may use / rely upon the information or material entirely at his / its own risk. The entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort is with the user.
13. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall HT be liable for any special or consequential damages including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, and loss of programs and information) that are alleged to have resulted from the use and / or inability to use this site or information contained within, even if HT has been notified of the possibilities of potential damages or losses.
14. In no event will HT be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use HT’s website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Where the jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
15. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold HT harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
16. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. HT disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
17. HT makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
18. The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to HT. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. HT reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
19. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that HT is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. HT is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. HT is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.